PSHE skills ladder 2016.pdf - this includes links to teaching British Values, SMSC and the Prevent Duty.
TAKE CARE WEEK 2018
Take Care / Arts Week had a PSHE focus this year:
- Children were invited to school at 8.30 every morning to take part in dance fit.
- We had a focus on trying fruit or vegetables in the children's lunch every day for that week.
- Friendship Friday focused on similarities and differences between children, the diversity of peers in our school and how to be a good friend.
ANTI-BULLYING WEEK 2017
This year's antibullying theme was All Different All Equal and it had the following aims:
- To empower children and young people to celebrate what makes them, and others, unique.
- To help children and young people to understand how important it is that every child feels valued and included in school, able to be themselves, without fear of bullying.
Advice for parents