The Designated Child Protection Officers for our school are:
Susan Laplanche Head Teacher
Juliet Clark Early Years Leader
Jo Parr TA with a particular responsibility for supporting families in school
the NSPCC has lots of useful guidance and leaflets you can download.
PACE (parents against child sexual exploitation) link to web site below
Nottingham Independent Domestic Abuse Services
Women's Aid Integrated services
24Hr Freephone Helpline 0808 800 0340
Who else can help?
- Notts Women’s Aid provide support for women, children, young people and teens living in Mansfield and Ashfield
- Equation offer help to men over the age of 18 living in Nottinghamshire
- Broken Rainbow is a specialist service for transgender and bisexual people and those in same sex relationships. They have a helpline run by trained LGBT people
- Karma Nirvana supports victims of honour crimes and forced marriage 0800 999 5428
- The Hideout is a site for children and young people. It’s a space to help them understand domestic abuse and what to do about it
- Women’s Aid is the national charity working to end domestic abuse against women and children. They are a federation of over 220 organisations providing more than 300 lifesaving services to women and children across England