In line with the majority of primary schools in the country, at RMPA we require children to wear a school uniform. We know that uniform;
- Reduces distractions
- Promotes equality and the sense of being part of a team
- Is practical for everyday use
At Robert Mellors, our uniform is representative of our school values of teamwork, responsibility and respect.
The colours of our uniform reflect those of Redhill Academy (our feeder secondary school) and the Redhill Multi-Academy Trust.
In 2021, our school uniform policy changed for the oldest children in school in support of their pending transition to secondary school. Children in years 5 and 6 are required to wear a button-down shirt and a tie.
- Sweatshirts must have a v-neck to work with the shirt and tie combination
- V-neck sweatshirts and cardigans with the school logo can be purchased from Just Schoolwear https://just-schoolwear.co.uk/product-category/robert-mellors-primary-nursery/
Uniform for children in F2 – Y4
Children in all other year groups is as follows;
- Black trousers/skirt/pinafore dress
- White polo shirt
- Maroon sweatshirt/cardigan
- Maroon/white checked summer dress
- Black shoes/boots
- Sweatshirts and cardigans with the school logo can be purchased from Just Schoolwear https://just-schoolwear.co.uk/product-category/robert-mellors-primary-nursery/