Robert Mellors Primary & Nursery School Vision Statement
‘Inspired Beginnings Outstanding Future’
Here at Robert Mellors Primary & Nursery School we pride ourselves on being an inclusive school
with high expectations of learning and achievement. This forms a very important and integral part of our vision.
We aim to:
- Inspire, motivate and challenge.
- Provide the highest quality teaching and learning
- Foster confident, independent learners who aspire to succeed.
- Develop tolerance and understanding of all individuals.
- Provide an environment that is safe, stimulating, exciting and purposeful.
- Be fully inclusive in everything we do.
We will achieve this by:
- Expecting high standards in all we do.
- Valuing the roles we play.
- Nurturing self confidence and self esteem.
- Recognising and respecting individual differences and talents.
- Working in partnership.
- Celebrating achievements in all aspects of school life.
Valued and we value others
Included and we are inclusive
Proud of everyone’s achievements
Safe to be ourselves
We are all VIPS