We believe that all children have the potential to make excellent progress and we endeavour to provide both a curriculum and enrichment opportunities relevant to the needs of the children, their community and the changing world. Through our provision we aim to equip each child with the skills they need to be academically successful and to prepare them for life beyond school.
We aim to develop confident, resilient learners, who know how to make a difference to their learning, in their relationships, in their community and to the world. We encourage children to value themselves and others and to develop a sense of pride in their own achievements as well as of those of their peers and the school.
We firmly believe that it is a core part of our work to enable all children to be successful at school through provision which accounts for the full spectrum of needs. Through positive attitudes and partnerships, we endeavour to develop the whole child, meeting individual needs in a safe and secure environment.
We aim to:
- Inspire, motivate and challenge
- Provide the highest quality teaching and learning
- Foster confident, independent learners who aspire to succeed
- Be respectful and understanding of all individuals
- Provide an environment that is safe, stimulating and purposeful
- Be fully inclusive in everything we do
We will achieve this by:
- Having exceptionally high standards
- Promoting our ethos and values in everything that we do
- Nurturing self-confidence and self-esteem
- Recognising and respecting individual differences and talents
- Working in partnership with families, community members and external agencies and providers
- Celebrating achievements in all aspects of school life
- Enhancing the school environment
Find out more about our Make a Difference culture and values.